Workshop on Graphene in Grenoble
Thursday 18 Octobre 2012 - from 9.30am to 4.00pm
The Nanosciences Foundation is organising the first workshop gathering all Grenoble-based researchers whose work is involving / focused on Graphene.
Whereas various projects such as the large "Graphene Flagship" are being launched, it is crucial for our local community to raise its voice and improve its visibility at both national and European scales.
Grenoble holds a unique position in France, and warrants a role to play in Graphene research in view of the numerous scientific results already obtained and recognised internationally.
This day aims at:
- engaging in the promotion of the Grenoble-based research in graphene
- allowing attendants to improve their visibility of all activities involving graphene in Grenoble
- encouraging young researchers to present their work (master students, PhD students, post-doctoral fellows) thanks to a poster session to be held during the Lunch break.
At the end of the day, a young scientist will be awarded the 'Best Poster Prize' - along with an iPod Nano© to honour his/her work.
Attending this workshop is free of charge and open to anyone. However, logistical matters require that all attendant register ahead of the event. Registration is therefore mandatory to provide attendants with a badge - allowing access to the workshop and to its (free) lunch buffet.
Do not wait the last minute, number of available seats is limited!
- Gérard Bidan (CEA-INAC),
- Vincent Bouchiat (CNRS-NEEL),
- Johann Coraux (CNRS-NEEL),
- Alessandro Cresti (CNRS-IMEP),
- Jean Dijon (CEA-LITEN),
- Alain Fontaine (Fondation Nanosciences),
- Jean-Christophe Gabriel (Programme transverse Chimtronique CEA),
- Laurence Magaud (CNRS-NEEL),
- Noël Magnéa (CEA-DRT),
- Mireille Mouis (CNRS-IMEP),
- Marek Potemski (CNRS-LNCMI),
- Etienne Quesnel (CEA-DRT),
- Vincent Renard (UJF - INAC).
Should you have any question regarding the logistical organisation of this event, please contact Stéphanie Monfront (Fondation Nanosciences) by emai: firstname.lastname@example.org